Katreva Bisbee – Policy Manager
Katreva is currently single and living life to the FULLEST. Although she has no children of her own, she was a supportive in raising her younger sister De`Andrea Bisbee from age of 16. De`Andrea is a graduate of Holt High School (2007) and Grand Valley State University (2011). Katreva also briefly raised two nephews (DaMarco & Damond Bisbee) after the unexpected death of her older sister (age 35) due to Pancreatic Cancer. DaMarco Bisbee triumphed through adversity graduating from J.W. Sexton HS obtaining CAAC All Conference and All-State Dream Team titles in football. Receiving an athletic football scholarship, DaMarco is currently studying at Morgan State University in Baltimore, Maryland.
• Certified Nurse Assistant
• Certified Massage Therapist
• Social Service Technician
• Restorative Justice Facilitator
Past career experiences:
• Teen Service Director – Boys & Girls Club of Lansing
• Intern at 30th Judicial Court – Delinquency Division
• Behavior Specialist – Lansing School District
• Case Manager – St. Vincent Catholic Charities of Lansing
Personal Goal/Interest in Working in Healthcare:
Opportunity to educate youth and the African American community about being an active participant in maintaining a positive healthy life and lifestyle.
What would your biographer title your biography?
The Queen “Always Busy” Bee
“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” – Jeremiah 29:11