CNA Training Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Pass basic reading and math competency tests
- Complete and pass background check (based on healthcare standards)
- Provide a copy of driver’s license and social security/resident alien card.
- All tuition payments must be received two (2) weeks before the training course begins (unless prior arrangements are made). It is the responsibility of each applicant to obtain their own funding for each program. If a student receives funding through an outside source, a signed Tuition Payment Approval form will be accepted as guarantee of payment, and the student will be approved to attend the program.
CNAplus™ Program Requirements:
- See C.N.A requirements listed above
- Completion of a State approved C.N.A program
- Six months of experience as aide
All payments are due two weeks before the class starts. It is the student’s responsibility to give a current address to DRM International Learning Center, LLC. All students are responsible for payment on the assigned due date if a student registers and does not receive a billing statement. If a student registers within the two-week deadline, payment is due at the time of registration.
The tuition and fees paid by the applicant shall be refunded if the applicant is rejected by DRM International Learning Center, LLC before enrollment. An application fee of not more than $35.00 and other administration fees may be retained by DRM International Learning Center, LLC, if the application is denied. Requests for refunds and withdrawals must be made in person in writing. Approved refunds shall be returned within 30 business days. DRM International Learning Center, LLC performs background checks prior to acceptance. As a result of a prospective employer’s own policies and procedures the prospective employer of students seeking employment may conduct further checks outside/in addition to what DRM International Learning Center, LLC uses.
A refund from DRM International Learning Center, LLC is not applicable if the prospective employer retrieves information that prohibits the student from being employed. All requests for a tuition REFUND must be made in person and in writing (receipt of request need to be acknowledged by staff) one week prior to start of class. Students who start the training and choose to withdraw for any reason are not eligible for refund (option to attend training at a later date can be discussed). Students who are recessed and/or suspended due to failing to meet the state required grading criteria (75% or above on each test/quiz/assignment) will not be awarded a refund. Our Certified Nurse Assistant and CNAPlus courses both start on the same day, therefore the refund policy is the same. Delays may occur in processing if an enrollee has not provided the school with a current address.
NOTE: Refunds may take up to 30 business days to process (does not include postal shipping).