CNA & Phlebotomy Combo
Class Type: Lecture, Lab, & Clinical
Our Certified Nurse Assistant & Phlebotomy Training takes 4 weeks to complete. Upon completion, you will be eligible to sit for both the Prometric Exam to become a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) and the NHA Exam to become a Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT).
Certified Nurse Assistant
- 68 hrs of classroom training
- 24 hrs of clinical training
- CPR/First Aide training &
- A workshop on how to market yourself to employers.
- 32 hrs of Lecture
- 32 hrs of Hands-On Training
Professional Externship (for qualifying students)