Patient Care Technician
Class Type Lecture, Lab & Clinical
Tuition $3935 (books & supplies provided separately)
Average Pay Range (Michigan) $11.17 - $19.38 per hour
Patient Care Technicians, or PCTs, are healthcare workers that are trained in the art of Patient Care, Phlebotomy and Electrocardiography (the measuring & recording of electrical activity in the heart).
In addition to these fundamental Patient Care Technician skills, DRM International Learning Center’s 6 week PCTplus™ program will also train students in the art of Basic Wound Care, Basic Medication Administration, Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care and Hospice Care.
Our 6-Week PCTplus™ program will provide students with:
- 104 Hours of Lecture
- 104 Hours of Hands-On Labs
- 24 Hours of On-Site Clinical Training
- 2 Hours of CPR & First Aide Training
Upon completion of our PCTplus™ program, graduates will be eligible to become certified as a:
- Certified Nurse Aide (Prometric)
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician (NHA)
- Certified Patient Care Technician (NHA)